Monday 9 June 2008

A good fit

Merrell shoes are reputed to fit right out of the box... and few people appreciate how crucial a good fit is when it comes to footwear. I have had personal experience of shoe-fitting for some years, and I can't stress enough how important it is that children's shoes especially are fitted correctly.

You can do an immense amount of harm to children's feet since their bones are so malleable and will mold to whatever footwear you provide. You can disfigure young feet simply by allowing them to wear their left shoe on their right foot and their right on their left for too long. - Please DON'T try this at home!

Personally, even though I am not flush with spare cash, I will always have my child's shoes fitted properly, some things are worth skimping on...

No comments: