Monday 19 May 2008

Luxury Items

Every so often you like to treat yourself, everybody does... and we all have our particular weaknesses. Some have a penchant for luxury watches, others might enjoy a fine wine or shoes or clothes. We each of have our own way of rewarding ourselves when things are going well and we have a little extra cash to splash.
Personally, I like to look at watches that I might buy when I am in a stronger financial position (I am not that bothered about clothes and I have enough shoes!). I also have a weakness for good quality pens, for some reason I do like to have a nice pen to write with, but I lose them so often that this is not a good gift to buy me. The last thing on my list of luxury items is sunglasses. Since I started buying relatively expensive glasses, I find that I look after them a lot better than the cheaper ones. The last pair of glasses I bought have lasted me about six years which is better value than buying a pair of cheaper glasses every year...

No comments: