Sunday 11 May 2008

dNeero surveys

I have found dNeero surveys to be all of the following:
  • easy to complete
  • easy to monetise
  • fun to do
Compared to other survey sites I have had dealings with, dNeero knocks spots off them all.
I am now officially DONE with Ciao surveys - I don't even open their emails any more. Ciao are in the habit of asking you a whole load of questions BEFORE you take the survey, each of these questions are related to information that Ciao already knows about me... then at the end of 10 questions which include my age, sex, employment status and earning bracket - they have the cheek to say 'sorry you don't qualify'. If they had any sort of system, they wouldn't be offering surveys I don't qualify for as they already know the answers to most of these questions. On top of that their compensation rates are lousy. So the new good guys are 'Pure Profile' (who pay a small amount even if you don't 'qualify' for the survey, and dNeero, who have the simplest surveys, and the best compensation scheme.
The latest dNeero survey is one that I can do as a result of having completed fifteen surveys:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same here! I find dneero very easy to use. I'm a new dneero member. See my dneero review at my blog.

Anyway, how much have you earned so far?
Can you share some tips in order to earn more money on dneero?