Thursday 1 May 2008

April 2008 earnings

April has been a good month for me with total munny4hunny earnings finally surpassing the $1000 mark after a little over a year, and the monthly earnings very nearly reaching the $200 mark for only the second month since starting the blogging to earn experiment. I have had to switch tactics to get the extra revenue, and hopefully using these tactics in the future will build up earning potential. There are now four blogs in the Munny4Hunny 'stable', two of which are niche blogs and are targets for paid text links, I have been using forums to identify possible 'customers' for text links and have brought in a little income via that route. I have also been using 'PayU2Blog' as a service to replace some of the other paid posting opportunities that have apparently dried up for me.
Away from blogging, Adsense is continuing to earn money (just been paid for the second time this year..) on my main niche website although I seem to have lost PageRank for this site for some unknown reason. I hope this will resolve itself, and will be tracking performance to answer the question 'Does lack of pagerank actually have any effect?'. I am looking forward to finding out the answer to this question...
From other projects, a further $300 has come in bringing total internet activity close to $500 for the month with a 40:60 split for blogging earnings against other projects.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on reaching the $1000 mark. I have found that my earnings have consistently increased as I have learnt more about earning online and my websites have become more popular. Hopefully you will find the same will happen for you.

There are rumours that even mentioning the name of that company that pays you to blog can cause Google to cut your page rank. I have no idea if it is true....

jay said...

Thanks - Certainly my passive earnings have just risen and risen, the rest depends on how much I can be bothered to do!! I am not concerned about mentioning PPP on this blog since that is an integral part of what the blog is about. If that upsets Google, I will continue to upset Google...
I think the recent Google action is more to do with what they perceive as paid back-links - whether they are paid or not. If I can formalise my theory, it may become another google post for the near future?? - would actually fit in with my plan to assess performance of a site without PageRank.

coolingstar9 said...

You are very successful, I believe that you have put a lot of hardwork.
Hope oneday I can be like you.
Have a nice day, enjoy your blogging.
From: coolingstar9