Sunday 12 August 2007

'nother viral thingy...

Please note these viral linking schemes should carry a warning.....I participated in two last month and though I was successful in sending my Technorati Authority through the roof, the other effect seems to be that I have dropped a pagerank point....oooops - not the desired effect. I am guessing that this was probably because of the massive amounts of links I gained in relation to the links I had before the viral schemes - I wasn't trying to be greedy, I just had no idea how much effect these schemes were going to have...
That said, I can't effect a reversal of my PR disaster, so in for a penny....and as I said, this type of scheme is guaranteed to take your 'authority' to dizzy heights
This new scheme was picked up from the hotdogman - he gave me the honour of placing my humble blog at the top of his list, so it's only right that I give him all the help I can...


**Instructions**


The premise is simple: Write a post, and copy and paste my list from below into it. Make sure the links are active and correct. If your blog is on that list, remove it because your post isn’t about self-promotion. Don’t worry, because if your name is on mine, it’s on others and will spread. Add your favorite deserving blogs to the top of the list (not compulsory). Publish the post. People will notice the incoming links, and hopefully write their own z-list posts. The result will be that we all get more links pointing to our blogs, and more readers — it’s got to be good!

Key Points

1. Create a new post on your blog.
2. Copy and Paste the entire list of blog links below
3. Add any blogs that you want to include near the top of the list. (Optional)
4. Include the blog where you first got the list from, on the list in your post.
5. Make sure that all links are copied intact (use the source, Luke).
6. Publish the Post.

The List:

Linky love
Turnonepoundintoonemillion
Greg Stratz
Gold Rushin
Walletboosters
The Pink C
The Success Blog
Munny4Hunny
Coffee, Tea or Baabooo
Blog -Blond
What U Did Today
Recueilli
One Old Green Bus
Tiny Voices in My Head
Comedy Plus
You are in My World Now
Life With Heathens
what I think about...
Wonderful Thoughts
everydayweekender
Writing In Faith
The Hot Dog Stand
The Wired Kayaker
A Bunch of Stuff
The Porch Light
Winning Football Picks
Valuable Lessons We Can Learn From Children
John Chow dot Com
The Life of Ben, a Polymer Man
Lol-ette
Trik's Gulch
Peety Passion
Our Cheating Ways
$ Secret Money Blog $ By : Bob Matharoo
Notes of an Asian Gastronomist
SeevsPlace
userandloser.com
Journey of a Lifetime
A little piece of me
NoDirectOn (not: NoDirection)
Mellifluence
An American Peyote Scribble
Let's Share Feelings
Tales of Prinzcess Prinzcy
ChatnChill
The Blogger's Block
Footsteps
Laane on the World
Danny Danny Wakeup It's A Beautiful Day Today
The Political Realm
How to Earn Money Blogging
Electric Writer
About Every Little Thing
Dumb Ox Daily News
TwistedSister.....totally pissed off!
When I grow up...
POETRY BLOG GONE WILD BY PURPLE CRAYON BRAIN.. GET AFFECTED!
Weird Websites
The Hot Dog Truck
My Interesting Files
The Dwacon Blog
Just a Girl From LA
Chronicles: Alan B. Rowley II - Success Coach
IdiotBrain - Because People are Stupid
The Kerala Articles
Eternal Echoes
Splibble
The 15 Minute Dating Blog
Going The Wong Way
the hidden side of a leaf
Word Life!
Why Buy Used Cars
Cubicle Denizen
n E o A u T e U r
PhilosYphia
The Weight Loss Blog
J 4 JOKES
Sea Glass
PowerWealth.com
Bimbo with a Twist
Terri Terri Quite Contrary
Syaf The Geek
Disjointed Intelligence
Aussie Bush Food
Growing Linux Events and News Spot
A PURPLE SHADE OF BLACK
meta-DAD
Joe Schroeder Uncovered
What the...?!
Advertising for Success

Well that's it - if you're on the 'wild side' - give it a go....

4 comments:

hotdogman said...

Thanks for supporting the Hot Dog List!

And I figured out how to remove "nofollow"

Linky Love said...

@hotdogman

How to get rid of nofollow on a blogspot?

@Jay

How come you are the only one in the entire universe that got a PR update?

jay said...

yeah - I did a 'do follow' post without elaborating on exactly how to do it, but hotdog worked it out anyhow...
I didn't ASK to be dropped a PR it's a mystery to me, but my less active blog went from 2 to 0, and this one went from 2 to 1... the evidence is there - what can I say?? My theory is there are a lot of sites who have maybe been ranked the same whilst others have been dropped which is why not many people have noticed - just a theory, I would love to be wrong and find it had gone back up again...

Anonymous said...

I have added u in viraltags on my blog
http://humor-in-photos-and-pictures.blogspot.com/

Can u please add me as 'Humor Pictures' on your viral links.
thanks