Monday 13 August 2007

New domain launched!!


We interrupt this blog to bring you breaking news....
My new web site is in pre-launch this week, prior to the official launch next Monday (20th August). Why is this you ask? - I want bloggers and internet users to beta-test the site for me and let me know if it needs tweaks and adjustments. I also need the site to be up and running in order to do some off-page optimisation. Please visit: www.livewyre.NET and let me know what you think... There are a couple of pages to be added in the website section, apart from that, the content is in place. I have plans to expand the content soon after launch to provide an even bigger free resource for internet users.

2 comments:

Linky Love said...

I was looking for a commenting thingy at livewire, love to be interactive.

Also got a shock to see Rachel there as a guestwriter and not me :twisted:

feel free to add it in my directory already: the older your links, the better for you know who who never ever will update his you know what :-)

jay said...

Ha ha - sorry, you may see others you recognise in the future, it's a smaller world than you think...
Rachel and I were both 'recruited' by Greg (Stratz) so have a lot in common.
It's a valid point, I want to be interactive, but have just gone with DIGG for now. I am thinking about either attaching a forum where questions/comments can be posted or just having a simple comments form (the display of which which would take a little bit of coding...)