Tuesday 7 August 2007

New Cash Competition

Credit to LinkyLove today for flagging up this competition over at TheAnand.. This is a very simple competition and I like simple! You just have to use the text as below and talk about some of TheAnand's rocking posts (of which there are many...)

TheAnand is running a link back promotion contest where you can win $27.93 cash! He is giving away cash which he won at another contest hosted by Andreas Bard’s blog. TheAnand has some rocking posts on themes such as SEO and creation of Wordpress themes

That's all it takes to get a piece of the action in this free competition, and you should get backlinks too and will probably learn something useful from TheAnand blog- so what is there to lose??

3 comments:

Linky Love said...

Thanks Jay, you forgot to mention the 50.000$ contest before TheAnand's post :-)

But I like Anands' contest more, just because I like Anand :-)

Thx for betatesting, will play around a bit with your site, as that one is working fine :-)

jay said...

I might just feature the other competition today....

TheAnand said...

I am so sorry for the delay, I got caught up with my own server problems. I am counting the entries today and will have the post up soon by the evening.

Thanks to technorati, else I would have lost track of all the entries!!! :D