Sunday 25 July 2010

SEO plug-in

I have been using Google Chrome recently, and although I am not really one to get loaded up with plug-ins, I starting using two straight away. The first plug-in I installed was a googlemail plug-in which is very useful. The googlemail plug-in lets you know by sounding an alarm when mail arrives, indicating how many unread emails are in your inbox, and even popping up a preview of the mail when it arrives.
The next plug-in I discovered was an SEO plug-in - this gives an SEO overview of the currently-displayed page. The overview includes Google PageRank, backlinks for Google, Yahoo and others, Technorati and alexa rankings, whether the site is in DMOZ etc... I have found this plug-in to be extremely useful for overviewing my own sites, and also those of others that compete for the same keywords and markets.

Similar stories:
Google Chrome
PageRank

No comments: