Friday 9 July 2010

Earnings June 2010


Profit in June was pretty much soaked up by my purchases when I bought my NAS (Network Attached Storage) from eBay. Not a bad month for blogging, in fact the second best so far this year.. and some welcome earnings from turning cassettes into CD's meant that I made enough to cover my eBay activity plus £2.73 profit!
I already have some paid to post blog earnings under my belt for July, and a few more cassettes done, so if I can keep off eBay, I should do alright this month!! I have a new project waiting to come online which may need an extra 'income' column. I am just finalising the website for this project and am working on marketing in the meantime - I am hoping that this will bring in some income that once complete, will allow me to just collect fees on an annual basis - more on this later...
I still have several other projects to iron out, hopefully they will all prove fruitful in their own way...

No comments: