Wednesday 7 July 2010

Late posting June earnings

My current projects are keeping me from compiling figures for June, and I have yet to compile a list of outgoings as yet.

My network attached storage device was the biggest purchase, but I am disappointed to report that some of the negative press I read about it (after I had bid on it!) have proved true. When I first had it, it would occasionally go 'missing' from the network, but just lately it seems not to want to appear on the network at all. My conclusion is that this particular model will be fine for occasional back-ups, but I would not trust it to host network files as each time I need to access it, I am needing to re-boot all the PC's on the network... I had attached my two USB drives to it, but now I am considering attaching them to single PC's where they will be available all the time...

In general, Paid to blog has continued to provide a background level of income leaving me free to concentrate on some of the many other projects that I hope will become long-term earners. Cassette to CD conversions have been scarce over the last few months, but there has been a bit more activity lately. I hope to be able to add to this income with some more projects that will come on line in a short while.

No comments: