Friday 2 July 2010

Getting on...

As I get older, I am finally starting to take a little more care over the things that I consume. I am not affected by weight problems in the slightest, which means that I have always been able to eat whatever I want. Unfortunately that probably means I have consumed all the wrong things without any obviously visible side effects.
I have had episodes where I have eaten more fruit, but in truth this is not a habit I have been able to sustain, however I have managed to ensure that I take more water and less coffee - which has to be a good thing.
I have yet to go down the route of natural protein powders or supplements, but if I don't make sure my diet is properly balance, I may even have to consider that sort of remedy.

I have always considered exercise as being more important than diet, and continue to get regular hard exercise a couple of times a week. It is the combined effects of bad diet and lack of exercise that gives us the real problems.

No comments: