Sunday 11 July 2010

Google Chrome


I like to keep Munny4Hunny readers informed of internet relates issues and software, and having long championed the Firefox cause, I can report that I have had my head turned by Google Chrome.

This browser is great to use, has some really smart features and is noticeably faster that other browsers I have used. I love the 'open a new tab' feature that opens with snapshots of recently browsed pages, more often than not, you click on a snapshot rather than having to finding it in 'favourites' or typing a URL. I haven't gone a bundle on add-ons in Firefox, but have already installed two add-ons into Chrome - I have one that checks my googlemail for me, and even pops up a little preview of emails as they arrive... and another that gives an instant SEO overview of the page I am viewing.

I have been using Chrome for about a week, but although I haven't actually marked it as my default browser, I think it won't be long before I do...

No comments: