Saturday 31 July 2010

July 2010 Earnings

I am declaring the best month of the year and the first significant earnings of this financial term (since April) at nearly £167. As you can tell from the figures, it is an upturn in cassette conversions plus contextual ads on my cassette to CD site, that has driven turnover this month. I am already working on cassette orders for next month, so expect good figures for August too. The Adsense payout is the first since March and accounts for a little over a third of the 'Cass2CD' earnings. I am still working on a project that I hope to launch in about a months time as I have some finishing touches to add and a little research and testing to do.
I have managed to curb 'investments' this month, especially since the NAS system was a bit of a disappointment for the amount of money I spent, but I anticipate some spending on consumables next month to replenish stocks of CD's. I look forward to posting some decent figures for August, which will hopefully exceed this month's.

No comments: