Monday 11 June 2012

Online Earnings

I have yet to complete my tax return this year - mostly because I am still waiting for my P11D from my 'day job' employers. Last year I completed most of my tax return whilst waiting impatiently for my P11D - this year I have done nothing yet as my paperwork has been tied up while I was redecorating. No excuses now, I can catch up with the revenue that I haven't recorded over the last two months, and I have my P60, although I am still waiting for the P11D.
I am less anxious this year because I know the P11D won't come very quickly, and the fact that I was delayed by redecorating has not bothered me at all. I have been really lax in recording income and expenditure since I closed the books for the financial year 2011-2012, in fact I don't think I have recorded anything since the start of April. It's time to dig out the paypal account and start recording all the transactions for the new financial year, although whether I shall get back into the habit of recording monthly income remains to be seen...

No comments: