Wednesday 16 November 2011

Yellow!


I had my initial cast removed today and had a choice of colours for my new platic cast (broken arm story below..).
I know my daughter would wanted to have had me with pink (which was offered first..), but I think it would be a bit of a distraction (not that my choice was any less loud). Purple, navy blue and black were all offered and if it were just for me, I would have gone for one of those. However I settled on yellow because if my little one wants to write and draw on it (and I am sure she will), I figured yellow would be a good colour for background.
I am quite sure that I will be posting more pictures of the cast as the artwork builds up - This one is one for three weeks, hopefully I will have a smaller one after that if I need one at all. This one goes right over my elbow to completely imobilise my arm - three weeks until I can bend my arm again at least...

No comments: