Sunday 20 November 2011

Update

Well, the plaster on my broken arm is still clean, my daughter has not decided what she wants to write on it yet... The whole experience is very frustrating, but not stopping me from doing very much - everything is just more of a struggle... A lot of paid posts have suddenly turned up right in the middle of when I have a load of tapes to do... If I can get everything finished in time, this should be a relatively big earning month for me - thankfully, I can manage my on-line work with just my right hand..
I just checked my GoDaddy affiliates and there is about $7.50 sitting there, $25 payout, so no realistic likelihood of a payout any time soon from them. Adsense is ticking along, but there is too much to do to spend time trying to maximise those earnings at the moment. I bought a new domain for my cassette to CD business, and it does not show up high enough in search results yet - I really should spend some time and effort promoting it - the older site gets quite a lot of traffic, so I am not really missing out, but I would prefer to have people visit the newer designed site.
I haven't even had time to put any more laptops up for sale - I may investigate using gumtree and other sites rather than pay the fees on eBay...

No comments: