Friday 1 April 2011

Earnings March 2011


The end of the current financial year has provided a bit of a boom month for me in terms of online earnings. I have cleared £271 (approx £$450) this month, which I think is as much as I have ever earned in a single month from online sources. Earnings from converting cassettes and from paid postings both had a boost this month taking my years earnings to £1375.42 (approx $2290). This represents growth of £550 from last years effort (around 65%) which is not at all bad (assuming the growth can be repeated). Once again I aim to be amongst the first of the 'self-assessment' crowd to submit my earnings online, as I hate to have deadlines hanging over me.

I am already doing paid posts that will start off my earnings for the next financial year. I also need to reinvest some of my profits into 'stock' and by buying some new equipment for my home office. I am not too far off an Adsense payout either - if it had come in this month, I would have been particularly pleased - I will have to wait a month or so, but recently I have been getting a bit of an Adsense boost too.

No comments: