Friday 1 April 2011

Car Insurance

We will soon be looking for Car Insurance as we are about to get a 'new' car. A friend has offered us a car for the cost of recent repairs - and it just so happens that the amount is very similar to the amount I made from online earnings this month. So you could say this month, I earned enough to buy a car!
My plan is to insure this car just for third party fire and theft so that we can build up some 'no-claims' bonus. My current car is a company car, so I don't have any insurance of my own. The down-side of the company car is that it costs me a lot in tax (a LOT!).
I wanted to buy a 'nice' car, and I had a list of desirable attributes that this car should have. Unfortunately, I then discovered that I would not be able to insure the 'car of my dreams' even though my dreams were relatively modest....
I think we could pick up this car fairly soon, and I am pretty excited about it (I don't even know what colour it is - though I do know the make , model and engine size and am fairly confident we can insure it quite cheaply)

No comments: