Wednesday 16 February 2011

Reached survey payout!

At last I have reached payout in one of my two remaining survey schemes... I am looking forward to getting £25.55 paid directly to my bank in the next few weeks. I have been doing PureProfile suerveys for nearly four years! This is very much a 'long game' - I have parted company with plenty of other survey schemes, but have kept true to this one and YouGov - YouGov have a higher payout, but I seem to be making money faster with YouGov.

My view is that in general, surveys are not a great way to earn online, but of all those that I have used, YouGov are probably the best - assuming they will pay out...
I will post on the blog to let you know when the payment from Pure Profile comes in - rather annoyingly, after 4 years of doing surveys - have to wait another 30 days for payment....

No comments: