Saturday 19 February 2011

Diet pills that work

I must state right now, that I don't have the type of body-shape that calls for dieting... So for me personally, I have never been concerned with diet pills. I firmly believe that healthy living and plenty of physical exercise is the key to staying trim (plus being lucky enough to have a metabolism like a steam-train...).
If you are not lucky enough to have a metabolism like mine, you may well be interested in diet pills that work... But this type of treatment should only really be embarked upon as a short-term solution. The problem with diet pills per se, is that they don't really prepare you for a life without diet pills, so unless you plan to take them for the rest of your life (NOT recommended..), you are going to have to make some lifestyle changes sooner or later....

No comments: