Wednesday 2 February 2011

January 2011


A slow month this month, which is normal for January... Nonetheless, money has come in and more will follow next month as a result of this months activities. I spent £21 renewing a couple of dot com domains, otherwise profit would have been a more respectable £80. I am within a few pence of reaching payout for one of the survey companies that I use, but I expect that I will 'resign' once I have the money in my hand. Surveys are easy to do, but I believe I could spend the time more profitably...

I am determined to push forward some web projects next month, another birthday is coming along which always serves as a good reminder in terms of what I want to achieve. I am not getting any younger and I want to see some of my projects taking off a bit and generating some respectable income. As ever...I will keep you 'posted'.

No comments: