Monday 21 February 2011

Pureprofile pays out

Finally, I have been able to collect from one of the two remaining survey companies that I use. Pureprofile actually paid me the day after I last wrote about them - they said to allow 30 days for payout, but actually only took about 10.
I won't recommend survey as a good way to earn online, they do give you an additional string to your earnings 'bow', but are only just a bit more profitable than paid to read or paid to click as far as I can see.
It would be easier and more fun to reach payout in MyLot, which is another scheme that I no longer participate in. Having said that some surveys pay reasonably well, and sometimes there are other benefits such as vouchers etc..
When compared with time spent writing paid posts, I can get $5 for 60 words with PayU2Blog, so there is no real comparison...
On another track, I have been doing more cassette conversions lately and expect a few more jobs in this line of work over the coming weeks. I have some definite plans to develop these earnings, but am finding that there is little time to devote to development.

No comments: