Friday 14 January 2011

Digital SLR cameras


Often regarded as the perfect combination of 'old school' photography with new technology, digital slr cameras are now becoming more affordable.
I was always keen on photography as a youngster, and even had my own dark-room, but all the equipment I had was handed down, and I never had the money to by a single lens reflex camera.
I still have one of my old cameras somewhere, and I bought a digital camera about 7 or 8 years ago when they were still quite expensive. Since then it has stopped working and I bought a cheap replacement. Recently however, I was given a better camera, but still crave an SLR. I always check out the prices, and I am sure one day, when I have some disposable income, a digital SLR will be added to my collection.

No comments: