Friday 21 January 2011

Affiliates

More affiliate news... I love affiliates because they are part of my favourite online earnings group: 'passive' earnings - you stick 'em up and just wait for the money to come rolling in.

Of course, it's not that simple, your affiliate banner needs to be well-placed - on a relevant site with relevant content that your 'punter' can easily find. You need to be working your niche, and find ways to drive traffic...but that's it in a nutshell. I don't pretend that traffic is easy to find, but there are a myriad of ways to get traffic - but of course I am not going to give away too much.

The reason that I am not giving tactics away is that I have been moderately successful promoting one of my domain registrant services 1and1 internet (see the banner below). Since putting this banner up (not the one below, another one elsewhere) I have had about 4 small payouts which probably covers the cost of the domains that I have registered with 1and1...
The reason it is so easy is that 1and1 actually offer great deals (honestly) I don't have to try and persuade anyone, this is an affiliate that sells itself. To my mind, the best affiliates are ones that you have signed up to yourself.

No comments: