Monday 16 March 2009

One step closer...

I am one step closer to building new PC (almost) entirely funded by blogging earnings and purchased from eBay.. I found a nice new PC case and didn't quite have enough Paypal funds to pay for it. The case was on a 'buy it now' or 'make an offer', so I made an offer which was about £2 below the asking price of £16.99. The seller countered the offer with a price of £16, which was reasonable for the case, but I only had enough in my PayPal to pay £15.93 plus postage...
So I countered with £15.93 and sent a message to the seller to explain that I wasn't being funny, but that was the full extent of my available funds. I was pleased to find that my offer was accepted and this should be the final piece that will get my new PC up and running. The case includes a 500W power supply, I have a CPU and motherboard from recent Ebay dealings, and a hard-drive that was languishing in my previous 'spare' PC. I also had a 512MB stick of RAM left over from a previous upgrade which is enough to get me started.
I intend to spend a little more on RAM and a SATA hard-drive, but after that, I promise faithfully to actually save some money so that I have something to show for the hours spent in front of a computer monitor.
So far this month earnings have been slow, but there should be some payouts due for previous work. I am encouraged however to find that passive earnings from Adsense on my blogs are building up and would like to maximise this revenue.

No comments: