Friday 7 March 2008

Spring is in the air

The sun is shining and I will be spending some time in the garden this weekend (my little one reminded me that I promised we would plant some potatoes...). Things are looking good and all is well with the world... things always look good on a Friday!
I visited feedburner the other day and was pleasantly surprised to find a good number of feeds were being read (well I thought 33 was good anyhow - last time I looked it was about 4...) so I placed the reader widget in my side bar so I don't have to keep visiting feedburner for my reader stats.
Pagerank also seems to have returned, so there's another reason to be happy - although I have had a lot of problems with trying to get an IZEA rank for this site since I changed to a dot com. I may have to delete the account and start again, otherwise I may not be able to do the PPP opps that I should be getting.
My livewyre.NET site has had a small PR hike from PR1 to PR2 and another blog that I have has gone from PR0 to PR2, on the other side of things my cassette to CD site seems to have dropped a rank from PR3 to PR2. Nonetheless, all in all, everything in the garden is looking rosy (today at least)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is great, I am glad that you are in a positive mood. I love the crocus picture. Have fun planting those potatoes!

jay said...

Thanks Rachel
I would be more positive if the IZEA thing was sorted...!...and my 'recent comments' hack keeps disappearing... never mind, winter is behind us, and before us is ....decorating...!!

Rachel said...

We ended up going to 'Steam' the Great Western Railway Museum yesterday. The boys loved it (and so did Daddy)! I still managed to get some money coming in, even though I was out - in the form of payments for work I had already did, so that was fantastic!

jay said...

Good work...watching the money come in is always nice...