Wednesday 26 March 2008

Make Money Online - then spend it!

I find myself using eBay again lately - it seems to go like that for me, I go a bit mad, use up all my PayPal funds and then take a rest. When funds are back up I'm back on eBay and I can't just restrict myself to one thing I usually have to buy a couple more things to go with it.
One of the great things about making money online is being paid by PayPal and being able to spend that money without it ever being 'real' money in your pocket....
Lately I have been buying Hi-Fi equipment on Ebay, really nice kit for very little money which is always great. Last year I spent a load of my paypal earnings upgrading my PC.
I have also been using my PayPal account for other purchases too. I have bought two domains recently (one for this blog and one for another which may be revealed later...), I bought them from GoDaddy as they have good prices, and they accept PayPal...! GoDaddy (no they don't sponsor me...yet!) also throw in free hosting with some domains, so you can actually get a really good deal - I have another idea for a site that I want to develop and I was thinking of buying a domain from GoDaddy, and the hosting from my regular hosting service. I am now considering using GoDaddy for my hosting too as their free package if you buy a dot com for $9.99 is an extremely attractive deal.

No comments: