Sunday 23 March 2008

IZEA rankings

I have had trouble with my IZEA ranking since I changed to a dot com, initially my IZEA rank was zero, which admittedly is a nice low number (??!!) but not one that was any use to me. I tried re-registering for IZEA rank, but kept getting an error from the URL in the confirmation email.
I then had to take the drastic step of completely removing the PPP script from the HTML of the blog (I tried this before but put it back after three days with no change...). This time, after a couple of days, my ranking went meteoric up to beyond 22,000 - not much use to anyone, but at least something was happening. I put the script back in and after a couple more days I am back with a respectable rank again... This has been a long hard struggle during which I have been relying on other sources of income and have even started a new blog...

No comments: