Monday 19 March 2007

Update of paid to blog activity

It has taken a little longer than anticipated, but Munny 4 Hunny is finally doing what it should ie. earning (small amounts of) money from paid-to-post programmes. Currently money has been earned from MyLot, Blogsvertise and Creamaid. At the end of this month I will post details of actual earnings and proposed earnings (drawing a distinction between cash amounts I have ‘qualified’ for and actual cash paid into an account).
I am using the following principles:

To pursue the best available earnings from paid to blog programmes
I will not pay for any services (including web-hosting) therefore any revenue can be considered ‘profit’
I will not promote anything that is morally questionable

I don’t really expect to make anything other than ‘pocket money’ from these schemes, but all rewards will be recorded here so that the reader can judge for themselves. I won’t be posting ‘evidence’ of payment in the form of extracts of spreadsheets etc.. I have seen some questionable use of this type of ‘evidence’ and don’t wish to be associated with this practice – If you don’t believe my posts, I have no axe to grind, so it makes no difference to me – I may post the odd referral, but ‘paid to blog’ and honest reporting of activity in this field will remain the mainstay and focus of this blog site.

No comments: