Thursday 15 March 2007

JustSayHi - a review

Better than Yahoo Personals ? That's the claim, you decide! - it's Free Free Free and you can't say fairer than that... I am not that familiar with other dating sites, but my first impression of JustSayHi.com is that it is really easy to use, and oh yeah, and it's free...
Simply use the drop-down menus to select your desired date profile and you are taken straight to the 60 second sign-up page (which I am willing to guess only takes about a minute to complete!). Navigation is simple on this well-thought out site.
Newest members have profiles displayed on the homepage complete with photos and a short comment along with an indication of whether they are currently online or not. You can click on the profiles to learn more whether you are registered or not, so you can browse before you sign up. Having said that, it's free to sign up - no credit card details required so why don't you pay JustSayHi.com a visit today.

3 comments:

stratz said...

Nice nice, I missed out. too tired too late no time, tomorrow is better day for me. lol work on site for a few hours after work.. lol

jay said...

Sometimes I think you're so tired you forgot to take off your hockey mitts before you start typing.. ha ha..

hotdogman said...

Go to the truck to see my spin on the same blogvertizer assignment!