Wednesday 28 March 2007

Too tired to blog!

I am aware that I have not blogged as often as I would have liked lately. It just seems like life is so busy. I have been away working for a couple of days (my ‘real’ work) and plan to do some work on my website although I have no idea when I can make time to do it. There are plenty of tasks lining up and time seems so short. While I was away, the ‘John Chow’ pen arrived – I am taking part in the ‘pass the pen’ game of which, more later….this will no doubt, be the subject of the very next post.
I have more ‘paid to blog’ avenues to explore and report on, so I am going to have to do some serious investigation on that front. I also have more reviews to get done for OurBlogReview. Right now I need to sleep, but am waiting for the soccer highlights on the TV, oh well, as the old saying goes ‘I’ll sleep when I’m dead!’

No comments: