Friday 9 March 2007

Blogsvertise - paid to blog

At last! Accepted by a paid-to-blog programme and first one posted… I saw that a fellow-blogger had posted about ‘blogsvertise’. I visited their website at:
http://www.blogsvertise.com and can state that everything was very simple. I registered and submitted my site for assessment. I had a confirmation email, then visited the site a few days later and logged in to discover that my blog was acceptable – first hurdle then. I was not sure what should happen next and thought maybe I would receive instructions vie email. I had no subsequent emails, so I logged back into the site out of curiosity and clicked here and there until I discovered that there was an ‘offer’ sitting there to blog about an insurance company – second hurdle cleared. I submitted about 180 words including three URL links in three paragraphs (see below). I then went to my blogsvertise account and accepted the offer, submitting my blog to see whether my post would be acceptable. I checked back a couple of hours later to see that the ‘offer’ had gone, and when I chose ‘offers accepted ‘ from a menu, the insurance offer popped up, thus showing my post had been successful and I was up and running with my first $5 in the kitty – third hurdle cleared...
I have to say the entire process was very easy once I could see how my account page on the blogsvertise website worked. I haven’t worked out how or when payment will actually take place or how long it will be before I get another ‘offer’, but watch this space….

2 comments:

Daryl W.T. Lau said...

Hi Livewyre... I've added your Munny4Hunny link but did not do so for the other one you mentioned since its been a while since the last update.

Cheers!
Daryl W.T. Lau
http://how2make.blogspot.com

LiVEWYRE said...

Thanks, I have posted a new post to livewyre blog - don't know how you manage to update four blogs so regularly!!