Tuesday 20 March 2007

John Chow

What can you write about John Chow that hasn’t already been written? Probably nothing as he has been actively encouraging bloggers to link to and review his blog since December 2006 in return for a valuable reciprocal link from his highly-rated blog. As I write, the 400th link is looming and at a rate of probably more than 200 words per review, I make that at least 80,000 words of review written this year…
As you browse around the blogging community, particularly if you are looking to make money online, references to this blog will bob to the surface left right and centre. John has lots of great ideas and tips for helping you to make money online, promoting your blog and getting the most out of money-making schemes. He is in the enviable position of being able to actually make a living from his internet activities alone, and I figure he’s not the only one who wants to achieve that!
John intersperses posts with entertaining YouTube videos, so there is always something to look at even if you are just looking to be amused. There is lots of interesting stuff on cars and fine dining etc. I was particularly intrigued with the lobster dish:

2 comments:

Daryl W.T. Lau said...

Yo bro,

I have recently moved my How To Earn Money Blogging blog to a new domain. I was hoping you can change the link in your blog to reflect this url: http://earn-money-blogging

I am still maintaining the old blog to feature blogspot optimization, templates and codings. By the way, where is my old link ar? Can't find it wan... LOL!

Thanks so much in advance and sorry to trouble you like this.


Warmest regards,
Daryl W.T. Lau
http://earn-money-blogging.com
http://how2make.blogspot.com

jay said...

leave me some anchor text for your two blogs and I will put them in the sidebar also...