Thursday 22 March 2007

90 day count

The end of this month will bring with it an indication of the initial earnings of Munny4Hunny - now don't expect anything spectacular.... It has proved relatively hard to get earnings off the ground, but I am going to include the Mylot earnings as a one-off. I say this because I won't be attempting to earn any more on that particular forum, due to the low 'yield-to-work-rate ratio'...
The real earning potential cannot be accessed straight away as higher-yielding programmes like Payperpost require a blog to be up and running for 90 days - I am at around 64 days and still going strong, I hope I meet the rest of the criteria when the magic day arrives..! At the end of March I will place something in the sidebar indicating amounts earned and amounts actually cashed out. Only Creamaid offers an instant payout, so cashed out earnings can be counted on one hand, actually on two fingers.... I have been back to Creamaid only to find that all the campaigns they are running are fully subscribed - leaving me no chance to boost my earnings today. I have switched advertisers today, though. I noticed that Adsense frequently displayed only adverts for insurance - I have one paid to post entry for insurance, but this is hardly major content on my site, so I decided to dump them and try Bidvertiser - I'll let you know how I get on with them... One BIG advantage is that they will pay you via Paypal and will payout at $10 instead of waiting for the $100 mark to rack up (like at Adsense)

No comments: