Wednesday 27 March 2013

Munny4Hunny

I still haven't taken the time to work out the last few months of earnings, but have had a very welcome payment for contextual adverts. The last few months have been slow in terms of online earnings, but I seem to have hit a rich stream just at the moment. I have had enough opportunities to keep me really quite busy in the last week or so - not sure when the payouts will be, but happy to take the work.
In the meantime, I have allowed one blog with a .com domain to lapse - it will still be available as a blogspot domain, but I am not bothering to renew the .com as it doesn't bring in much income.

I have also had a sudden upturn with affiliate payments after a quiet few months. I have found one fairly successful affiliate (which I am not going to name right now..) from which I have been getting very regular small payments - it had been very quiet for the last few months, but suddenly I received quite a substantial amount (£25.50) this last week. I just wish I had more time to plough the successful channels and maximise the income...

No comments: