Sunday 9 December 2012

Getting into December...

We are now entering that crazy winter period when there are shows and activities, rehearsals and parties taking up all the spare days, and all at a time when the kids and adults are at their least healthy with sniffles, colds and far worse ailments flying around...
It's pure mayhem... I had this week off because I have so many other activities on this week, I have sat in on two carol concert rehearsals already, and then dashed home to look after my daughter who is off school with a high temperature and headaches (ironically I am involved in the rehearsals for her school concerts even though she is not well enough to attend herself..). I have also been to a works Christmas party this evening, so that's three events in two days, plus I am also trying to gear up to get some decorating done... In amongst all this, I have done some cassette to CD conversions and am trying to finish off the Christmas present shopping...I haven't yet caught any illness myself, but I swear that's because the bugs are not quick enough to catch up with me yet. Come Christmas Eve when I finally put my feet up - THAT'S when I'll start to feel ill - guaranteed!

No comments: