Saturday 15 December 2012

December Update

December is set to be a decent month with a couple of decent cassette to CD jobs and an above-average quantity of other on-line tasks. It just would have been easier if there wasn't so much other stuff to do in December too. My 'day-job' is still extremely busy, and Christmas time brings it's own commitments and obligations that seem to steal away any spare time you might have otherwise enjoyed.

On the whole, I don't think I am on target to match last years earnings for the full 12 months, but you never can tell what will come up. I still have a quantity of laptop parts that need selling, including one complete laptop that I have just refurbished - If I had done it earlier, it might have made a good Christmas present for someone, but I shall try selling it on eBay after Christmas.

The whole laptop refurbishment idea turned out to be not very profitable and quite time consuming, so selling the remaining parts should ensure that some small profit is forthcoming. I have quite enjoyed breathing new life into old laptops, and learnt a lot in the process - so have no regrets.

No comments: