Friday 23 December 2011

Nadolig Llawen


Merry Christmas - work has finished for a week or so, and I am going to publish my December earnings even though December is not yet over. I don't expect any earnings over the next week or so, so I have effectively finished working in my 9-5 as well as my online 'work' for the festivities.
I managed to get a couple of extra tape to CD conversions out to clients this week and have received some paid blogging income for work over the last few weeks. I bought more CD's and cases for my tape conversion business otherwise, profits would have been a bit higher. Not a bad showing for the last month of 2011 though:
Turnover was about £185, but the additions to stock cost me £23, and postage costs were £13. The profit for the month was £149 which is another healthy profit, stock purchases also mean that I am in a good position to do more tape conversions without having to buy stock for a while. Total profit for the tax year is close to £1100, from a turnover of just under £1300, more than half of which came from cassette to CD conversions. I have made about £500 so far since the beginning of April from blog posts and passive (affiliate and adverts) income. I have three months to go before the end of the current tax year, hopefully I can get some decent chunks of income in before then... In the language of my birth, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, in the language of my adopted home I wish you all Nadolig Llawen!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Earnings look great and everything seems promising for the future.

HAPPY NEW YEAR