Thursday 1 December 2011

November 2011


I can hardly believe that it is December already... but it has been a bumper month for cassettes to CD's this month, largely due to one significant order. There has been a few paid posts to crack on with too, some of which will pay out in a week or two.
I have added in some postage costs to the spreadsheet that I managed to miss off last months report... All in all, I have to be very pleased with this month although I am mindful that earnings have come mainly from one job - I must look at how I can boost earnings across all the different revenue streams. Checking against last years earnings in November, I am ahead by about £200 using the same months, but earnings are so haphazard, there is no guarantee that by the end of March, I will be anywhere near £200 ahead - I am chasing an annual profit of £1375, so still have some way to go..
I got a small payout from eBay partnership which boosted passive earnings a little, but I would prefer to see larger totals in this column!

No comments: