Friday 18 June 2010

Toys for all ages

At the weekend, we will be attempting to make room for new toys and making money to buy new toys by attending a car-boot sale. We are combining eBay and car-boot sales as a way to turn our old stuff into cash - mostly to buy new stuff!
We have done well with things such as stair gates and baby clothes, but have noticed that VHS tapes do not sell at all, although a few CD's have been sold.
For my own 'toys', I am completely reliant on my internet earnings - if there is something I want (such as my new NAS system - see last entry...) then I have to get stuck into some paid blogging or wait for an Adsense payout. On that note, I am due another payment now as I have just crossed the payment threshold again. I am keen to develop passive earnings, but am concentrating more on some other projects at the moment - the good thing about passive earnings is that even if you do nothing - they can just keep earning for you....

No comments: