Sunday 20 June 2010

Making Money by Saving Money

It has long been my motto that the fastest way to make money is to save money and I recently took to trimming my hair rather than pay for it to be cut by a barber. The results are a bit drastic, but I reckon I have used it about five times now saving me around £40 or so. The trimmer cost about £25 so I have already saved quite a bit and am looking at serious savings in the long term...
Munny4Hunny is mostly about making money from various internet activities, but it is worth making the point that a few good savings can be more effective than a couple of hours hard work..

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I do believe in saving money as well as increasing earnings - it all helps. I am saving money at the moment by not paying a cleaner. Although I hate cleaning, the extra £30 a week pays for the children's drama school.

jay said...

£30 a week is a big saving...