Wednesday 21 October 2009

New earnings from Linkworth


The banner advert sponsorship I sold last month, sadly did not continue into this month. However I had my first earnings with Linkworth (although not enough to reach the $25 payout). Linkworth now offer a very comprehensive range of products for you to use, as well as the 'normal' paid post opportunities, they can provide banners, rotating ads (if you can cope with the scripting), contextual ads, and 'in content' ads (the type that creates links from selected keywords in your site content). I am becoming increasingly interested in how to use Linkworth to maximise earnings, especially now I need a few more dollars to reach payout...
I have been fortunate to find a few more revenue streams this month, plus I have had some bonus opportunities from PayU2Blog which should put me beyond the $100 mark this month.

2 comments:

Van Cruz-Gabaza said...

hi! may i know how you were able to cash out your linkworth earnings? was it sent automatically/instantly to your paypal account? i have already reached the minimum $25 payout for paypal, and i was wondering how i can get that from linkworth to be transferred to my paypal account. will linkworth be the one to automatically send it to me? i can't find a link in the linkworth website where i can redeem my earnings. appreciate any help or response from you. thanks!

jay said...

Hi Thanks for your comment. I had to check my earnings to see whether I actually cashed out, and found an entry for $74.15 on 10th December 2010! So I guess they paid out...eventually, but to be honest I can't really remember how it was paid..