Sunday 18 October 2009

New paid to post program

I have recently been pointed in the way of a new service which works in a completely different way to other paid post services. Rachel from the TurnOnePoundIntoOneMillion blog highlighted 'SeoBlogReviews' as a new paid posting service, but initially it is difficult to get to grips with.
I dutifully entered details of my blogs and the prices I would accept. A little later I got some emails which offered some lower prices, so I accepted some and rejected others that I felt were too low. At this point there were no actual opps., but soon after I was asked to accept a specific task. I duly did so, but for ages I heard nothing. Then with no warning, I was paid for the review, and only then did I get the specific requirements (Actually I had already spoken to Rachel about this and she clued me in that I would probably be asked to do 300 words and three links - this meant I had already written most of my review and saved it ready for publication later). There was a time limit attached to the conditions, but what impressed me was the fact that they were confident enough to pay out BEFORE I had actually published a word of the actual review.
Payout before publication takes some beating... I have had two more opps sent my way and have tentatively completed a draft post for each in the hope that I will be paid for those too...
Read my end of month review in about 10 days time for more details on this months earnings.

No comments: