Tuesday 20 October 2009

Work in the bathroom


You can tell a lot from looking at someone's bathroom, and there is not much good that you can learn from ours... We have been in the house for about 12 years and have hardly touched the bathroom. The little touches I did when we moved in are looking a bit sad now, and the bathroom remains one of those areas of the house that you want to be happy for visitors to use...
Aside from the new ceiling and the bathroom lighting that I fitted, I gave it a lick of paint (much of which is now flaking off) and made a nice tongue and groove bath panel. However I am more than conscious that this is one room that remains in need of a major overhaul.
At least I have renovated the outside toilet this year, so if I did start a major project in the bathroom, we would at least have some relief...

No comments: