Thursday 8 October 2009

Rationalisation

I have been trying to consolidate my online life into activities that pay and those that don't and am coming to the conclusion that a lot of what I do is wasting time that could be more profitably spent.
I am seriously considering off-loading a couple of domains that do not yield very much to concentrate on those that are a bit more healthy. To this end I may be posting about domain-selling maybe in the New Year...
I am considering jacking in surveys altogether once I have reached payout on the main two that I do, plus there is a (low) paying forum that I spend too much time on. In fact my new long-awaited method of posting earnings should be able to demonstrate those projects that really are a waste of time. A big plus is that I have never sold a domain before, so that in itself may be a bit of an adventure.
My new regime should see me making more through passive earnings and doing more 'background' activities related to SEO. Rest assured. I will certainly retain munny4hunny and continue to post about my online earnings journey...

No comments: