Saturday 12 September 2009

Losing fat...

I am always amazed at the endless advice on how to lose belly fat as I personally have always had problems increasing my weight... Although in latter years to be fair I have been known to look at 32" waist trousers to replace some of my tighter 30" pairs...
My preferred method of keeping belly fat off is to exercise like a lunatic twice a week when I play five a side football, although I do understand that for others, popping pills seems to be an easier route.
Using medication is all very well in principal, but this approach should be used cautiously - only buy from reputable sellers and get all the relevant safety information before-hand. Some medications should not be used by people with specific medical conditions, so advice from your doctor should also be heeded.

No comments: