Tuesday 15 September 2009

I now have three PC's!...

...and two laptops....
I was actually offered an intel PC last week for £25, which was tempting, but I already had two PC's at home, a third one in bits and two works laptops...
I have assembled my third PC just to test everything is working before putting the parts on eBay, and all went well which means I currently have three desktops on the go.... I must now break it down again before placing the components on eBay. Like cars, you can get more for your PC if you break it down than if you sell the whole thing as a working unit...
I will soon have a 1.8GHz AMD Athlon to sell and an ECS motherboard (both socket 939) I have loads of other components, but to sell them off individually would not be cost effective, so I thought I might advertise them as add-ons to the motherboard and CPU. For instance, I seem to have endless supplies of CD ROM drives and PC Power supplies which are individually not really worth anything, but might sell alongside another component.
I also seem to have a plentiful supply of network cards and modems, but I don't think there is much of a market for dial-up modems nowadays - if anyone has any ideas of where all this junk can be offloaded, please let me know!!

No comments: