Wednesday 17 June 2009

Update

I am happy with my new (secret) SEO project so far, I still have quite a lot of content to put on the site, but is getting search results already and a couple of ad clicks have been generated. I have monetised with eBay partnership and some affiliates, this will hopefully yield something in the long-term. I will also try registering some of the URLs with fixed advert providers to see if I can get some regular income from that direction. Right now, I would be happy if I could show that the site will break even - if I can reach that goal, I will invest in another similar site and see if I can use the good results from the first project to generate some PageRank for the scond project and so on... I think I can repeat this about four or five times from slightly different angles. Just getting the site accepted for some fixed adverts would be enough to show a decent profit.
This month I have been lucky enough to pick up another sponsored review for one of my sites and this time I should get paid $26, which is a pretty good rate for a single review. There are a few other opps coming in from blogsvertise and PayU2blog, so this month should be reasonable although in this climate, you can never be sure where your next opp is coming from...

No comments: