Sunday 9 February 2014

Jungle Heat - Android Game


Remarkably similar to 'Friendly Fire', a game I reviewed a while ago, Jungle Heat is another 'build up your base and fight the enemy' type game which moves slowly if you are too mean to pay your way...
The aim of these games is really to get you hooked and then frustrate you into paying real cash in order to progress in the game a bit faster. News Flash - I am too mean to fall for this, I will endeavour to keep playing or just let it slide before resorting to actually parting with hard-earned cash. It's not that I think the creators of the games don't deserve a reward, but I see it this way:
I am playing the game and thus contributing to the global popularity of the game in general - I am encouraging others to part with their cash by playing the game, and thus aiding the creators to make a profit - just don't expect me to actually key in my credit card details at any point...
Jungle Heat seems very popular and the game-play is fairly intuitive as far as I can tell, I haven't actually interacted with any other players as yet as I seem to be just plodding through the initial steps even though I have been playing for about 4 or 5 days. I like the game enough to persevere with it, ad would happily recommend it to those who like this type of app.

No comments: