Saturday 6 October 2012

Wordpress

I have just started 'updating' my main website 'Livewyre.NET' by attempting to put all the content onto a Wordpress platform. So far, it is going OK, I have 'played' with Wordpress before, but this is my biggest WP project to date, and one that I really want to get right. I am finally getting to grips with 'Categories' and 'tags', and although the site is not really a blog, I think this kind of structure will work well.

This is all part of my fresh strategy to harness the power of twitter and see if it can bring traffic and maybe even a bit of income. Also included in this strategy is a bit of 'rebranding' using some of my favourite graphics from the past, and updating them whilst lining them up with the theme I have chosen for the site - I may eventually bring this new branding into Munny4Hunny too...I'm going to be black and blue all over... watch this space!

No comments: